Do you desire a stress-free start to your adventure via higher education? At Fed, we offer the assistance and introductory programs you need to get started without difficulty. Upon successful completion of a higher education diploma, begin the second year of an undergraduate degree. Choose from business, engineering, or computer technology as your field of study to enjoy small class sizes, improved English and academic support, and a university environment.
Would you like to finish your senior year of high school with us? With the help of our Foundation Studies Program, you can today!
- Foundation Studies Program
- Diploma of Business (Higher Education)
- Diploma of Engineering (Higher Education)
- Diploma of Information Technology (Higher Education)
You will be immediately considered for three scholarships if you apply to Fed today:
- 20 percent Global Pathway Scholarship
Every new international student starting a foundation or diploma program will be given a scholarship covering 20% of their tuition costs, up to a maximum of $6,000.
- Pathway to Victoria Scholarship: This award, which has a value of $2,500 and is given against your program’s tuition, assists all students enrolled in English language, route programs, or foundation courses.
- Accommodation Support Scholarship: A fantastic approach to become used to life at Federation University is to live on campus. Our stipend for new international students to reside on campus, which has a maximum value of $4,000, may be available.
With so many scholarships and opportunities to study, there has never been a better time to study with us. Secure your spot in our semester one, 2023 intake and begin to plan your future in Australia.Apply Now