Continue your education in Austria. happy news The Helmut Veith Stipend is open right now. We shall go into great detail regarding the Helmut Veith Stipend in this article, including its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
For overseas students, the Helmut Veith Stipend for Females in Computer Science 2023–2024 is a fully paid grant. This scholarship is available for master’s degree programs. The scholarship includes Waiver of all TU Wien tuition fees and an annual stipend of EUR 6000 for up to two years.
This scholarship honors the memory of a distinguished computer scientist who contributed to the disciplines of software engineering, logic in computer science, computer security, and computer-aided verification. A steadfast supporter and mentor for women in computer science, Helmut Veith, unfortunately, departed away in March 2016.
The recipients of financing are required to make good academic progress and to live in Austria for the duration of their studies. The TU Wien, Wolfgang Pauli Institute, and donations from the late Helmut Veith’s family and friends helped establish the Helmut Veith Stipend.
Master in Business Informatics
Master in Logic and Computation
Master in Data Science
Master in Media and Human-Centered Computing
Master in Computer Engineering (Technische Informatik)
The Helmut Veith Stipend for Female in Computer Science offers the following advantages to the recipient:
At TU Wien, all fees are waived.
EUR 6000 each year for a maximum of two years.
Helmut Veith Stipend Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Helmut Veith Stipend, a candidate must meet each of the conditions listed below:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or computer science (first cycle of Bologna), or an equivalent qualification.
- Only candidates who have been unconditionally admitted to the master’s program will be given money.
- Candidates must be eligible for admission to one of the English-taught master’s programs in computer science at TU Wien.
- extensive familiarity with and enthusiasm for (at least) one of Helmut Veith’s research areas:
- Formal Methods and Verification.
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence.
- Logic in Computer Science.
- Complexity Theory.
- Computer Security.
How to Apply Helmut Veith Stipend
To receive the Helmut Veith Stipend for female in Computer Science, please follow the instructions below:
The following records are necessary:
- Curriculum vitae
- cover letter that includes information about the type of funding the student is requesting as well as any other details they think important for the application
- Motivation letter outlining the student’s goals for enrolling in the program for Logic and Computation, the need for funds, and which academic groups the student would be interested in working with for their master’s thesis.
- Certificates and/or diplomas (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher). If the final academic certificate is not yet available at the time of the application deadline, a preliminary certificate signed and stamped by the degree-awarding university (indicating the type of degree and the expected graduation date) must be provided.
- University examination reports (transcripts)
- Contact information for two referees (for letters of recommendation)
- Passport photocopy
- English proficiency certificate (TOEFL or similar)
For documents that are not in German or English, a certified translation must be provided. Your application must be submitted electronically as a single PDF document to ta.sc-cigol@retsam with the subject “Application.” The PDF file must be named “document.pdf.”
please visit their official website To learn more about the Helmut Veith Stipend for Female Computer Science Students,Apply Now